Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hooray Football!!

Yea! Football is finally here. Luckily I'm not in the hospital getting my stomach pumped...had some week old melon again this week. The veggie lady is on crack man, it still tasted good, smelled good and had good texture. Whatever. So yeah, football is back! I am stinking up the place in my Pick'em League, lost 2 of my 3 fantasy football league games and I got knocked out of my Survivor league in the first week. Hooray football!!

And yes...I picked Oakland in week 1 for my survivor league. If I was going down, I was going down in blaze of loyalty. Plus, I really thought they could win. I hadn't counted on our defense not doing so well. The offense at least had some life. Detroit did a good job of double team D.Burgess pretty much the whole game and Kitna had time to pick our secondary (which has no depth) apart. It was still a great game for us...nice to see them fight back and try to win for once. Plus, the brisket, mashed taters, nacho cheese and all that good stuff makes any game great.

Theres hope for the Raiders though....can't wait for our new rookie QB to step on to the field. Here he is...just look at his vertical!! That alone gives him a competitive edge over any defensive player on the field. He'll just be jumping over peeps Mario style yo!


Youngest Player Ever Drafted To NFL - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment