Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Silver M Farm

Our good friends, The Morenos, invited a ton of folks over to their new home on the range...The Silver M Farm. They celebrated James', Shelly's and Makenzie's birthdays. They have an awesome place! Morgan's horse Jasper and Makenzie's horse Lila gave the kids rides. I'm going to have to go back there soon and get a ride myself cause I missed out. Giddy-up!! I didn't miss out on the food though! Delicious brisket, cheesy potatoes, Holly's corn casserole (with green chile and a crunchy Pringle's top, she got it from her Mama), tasty corn on the cob (I think I still have some betwen my teef)...the menu was awesome.

While eating dessert, I couldn't help myself and I smeared Alyssa's face with frosting. What that translated to was, "Hey kids! Would you please cover my face with frosting? Get it all over the place." They obliged and Alyssa and Morgan covered my face and arms with frosting. The kids went on a hay ride...I missed that too cause I was talking to dumb adults, and then everyone gathered 'round the camp fire and enjoyed toasted marshmallows and s'mores.

The story gets better as we are heading out, James sends me home with a ziplock bag full of brisket!! Git along lil doggie!!

Check out all the pics HERE.

1 comment: