Sunday, April 6, 2008

Doggies and Flowers

Saturday was a pretty busy day. Started out with a 3 our intro class deal on being a partner at Austin Stone Community Church. Great church by the way, Holly and I love it! Let me know if you want to know anything about it. Then we helped a friend (Anita, she plays drums) change the front brakes on her Honda Civic. After that we packed up the doggies and head over to IBM. The bluebonnets popped up there a week or so ago. Been wanting to get some pics with the doggies there for years and we finally did it. [ PHOTO ALBUM ]

Doggies both popped on IBM property...take that! They enjoyed it....both the running around the flowers and the pooping. T-Bone is a good enough doggie to run around on his own and I got some pics I liked of him on the train tracks between IBM and Tivoli.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete