Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nudey Baby

We already knew that we had 2 babies that loved to be nude. If they are ever upset, you can usually calm them down by putting them on the changing table and taking off their clothes. But until last night I didn't know to what extreme Jordan would go to be naked. When I put them to bed I had him dressed in a long sleeve onsie and wrapped in 2 swaddles. When I woke up I went to go check on them and I found a completely naked (except for the diaper) smiling baby. He had somehow wiggled out of his onsie, swaddles and socks and moved about a foot further up in the bed. His clothes were around his knees. I have no idea how he did this. Wish I could have watched. Gotta keep and eye on this one, he's sneeky.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! He is too smart, definitely watch our for our family's future world dominator!

    ReplyDelete