Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Biblical Manhood

Sin of Laziness and Immaturity...that's me, right there. Been "wanting" to study for myself more on the great message God gave us through Matt Carter at the Austin Stone Community Church, and I just don't do it. If your reading and praying, please prayer for me to stay focused on studying His word.

I hope all of you, men and women, single or married, will take some time to listen to the Biblical Manhood series that was served up to us last month. It is short, a 3 week series, but it is unbelievably convicting and urgent that we understand this message. Am I one of the very few that has always thought Eve sinned first and was alone when she ate the forbidden fruit? Just more proof that I need to study God's word more.

So here is the audio for the first sermon, Biblical Manhood Part I. Listen online here or download the MP3 here. Here is their blog post to help you apply the sermon. I am not a "thinker," philosophy is just a killer scrabbler word to me. So I'd like to hear from you and what you think about part I. Going to try and spend a few days on this and then will come back and post part II. But don't wait for me if you want to keep going. You can find the rest of the series (and more) right here. Look for the sermons on Feb 14th, 21st and 28th.

If you are an iPod/Phone user, you can get their podcasts (free) right here.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ
Romans 5:17 - For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment