Monday, August 9, 2010

You learn something new every day.

Kirsten came over on Thursday to play and I learned something about Jordan while she was here. The boys were in their highchairs snacking while I was busy making the rest of lunch. The rule while eating is don't throw your food and don't feed the dogs. As far as I knew they had learned this well. Kirsten let me know that I was dead wrong. Every once in a while Kirsten would crack up. I finally asked her what was so funny and she said that Jordan was keeping an eye on me and every time I turned my back he would feed a dog. Little stinker. Then when I sat down to eat with them every time I took a bite she would laugh. He would sneek the dogs food every time I turned to take a bite. Guess Id better keep a better eye on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment