Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lucky 13

Tomorrow Holly and I celebrate 13 years of marriage. She's put up with a lot! Wacky. If she didn't love God, we would have never made it. Her love for me is about as close as you can get to the way God loves us. She chases after me every day, even when I'm difficult. When I mess up, she forgives me and that's that...she never holds it against me or later pulls out a "remember when." Pretty sure God picked her out for me and used her to show me how He loves us. She goes to all my football and basketball games. Helps me play with a band and watch the boys on her own while I mess around on the guitar. She is one of the best mothers who ever walked the face of the earth. Yeah, I'm blessed. Love you babe...happy 13th.

One thing that stands out about while we were up there and Holly's dad was marrying us...I had the Princess Bride wedding scene in my head and was really fighting back laughter just waiting for her dad to start with, :Marriage..." in that slow funny voice.

Just in case you live under a rock and have never seen the Princess Bride:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! SO great to see a marriage still so full of love and fun after 13 years!

    ReplyDelete