Sunday, September 7, 2008

Raider Mecca: Day 1

Yesterday we flew into Oakland, got our rental, hotel and it was off to McAfee Coliseum for a party with some Raider Legends: Willie Brown, Greg Townsend and Jeff Barnes. James Lofton was scheduled to be there and arrived before the signings started, but was called way to an illness in his family. We had a great time meeting theses guys and other folks from around the globe who are gathering this week for the Raider Mecca. Vick got some photos signed by Willie Brown and Jeff Barnes and got some cards signed by Greg Townsend. I had all 3 guys sign my Raider mini-helmet and I also had Willie Brown sign a card and Greg Townsend sign my rookie card of him and an 8x10 photo of me and him I at the Raider Image when we were here last year for the Raiders v. Bears game.

We are having an awesome time right now. Gotta get ready to go to Raider Headquarters! Heres a quick slide show of our first day. For all the photos, check out the PHOTO GALLERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment