Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Room and Birthing Class

First thing is first...we finally worked on the baby room this weekend! Woop woop! Check out the beginning of the transformation from regular bedroom to baby room [ PHOTO ALBUM ]. It is going to be a football field with blue sky. We hope.

So that was Saturday...today, it was off to birthing class at the hospital! I was personally dreading 3.5 hours of "HEE HEE HEE WHOOO", but when you're a dork with a dork wife, its a pretty funny class. I had to finally stop making comments to Holly under my breath cause she ruined it by laughing too loud and getting people's attention. Then we started the breathing techniques...still funny, but we were getting through it. Until teach told us to face each other. Very bad idea. We basically spent the whole time hunched over trying not to laugh out loud. Finally teach said, "laughter is very good," and we lost it. So did a couple other couples, so we weren't the only ones. Plus teach said it was good, so I think we got an A+.

Another birthing class next monday night. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you guys really are dorks! I can just picture you 2 in birthing class!! That's so funny :)

    ReplyDelete