Sunday, November 2, 2008

El Paso Visit in October

So last month we hit the road and headed back home to El Paso. This was the last trip for a while, Holly is no longer allowed to travel. We visited with Holly's Mom and Pops, my Grandma and my Pops and the kids. Everyones doing great...we miss them all. :(  Didn't get a chance to see the rest of my family. You guys all need to move to Austin soon! Until then, you always have a place to stay here.

One of the highlights of the trip was getting to watch my lil sis (Randy) playing volleyball. They lost, in fact, I think they said that was their worse game of the season, but it was still great watching them play. Got some great pics with the pics, Holly and my Grandma and Holly and her mom, pops and Mike. Here is the PHOTO ALBUM for our El Paso trip.

We've been busy and sick, so thats why its taken me a while to post. We gotta get back to working on the baby room. We've got 2 baby showers lined up the next 2 Saturdays in a row! Both came up with great invitations...

And tomorrow night is part 2 of our wacky birthing class. Please, oh please, no more birthing videos! Ewww...

No comments:

Post a Comment