Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ruppel's Halloween Prom Night

You may remember that last year Craig and Corrie's halloween party was an 80's Theme Party. Put some effort into our costumes...I made a Pac-Man costume and Holly made herself an Inky (the blue ghost) costume. This year the "band" I've been jammin' got our first gig to play at the Ruppel's party.

This time the theme was prom...and this time I spent more time trying to practice the songs than work on a costume. I put on a tuxedo shirt and Holly put her hair up and played the part of the principal and we were done. So no shot of me repeating for best costume this year. We had a blast though and it was fun playing music in front of peeps. We played Just Like Heaven, Last Kiss, Your Love, Let's Get It On, Better Man, Jessie's Girl, My Own Worst Enemy, Drive, Fight For Your Right and Good Riddance (Time of Your Life).

Craig should have some video and I will share that as soon as he makes it available. For now...here are all the pics we grabbed from the night! [ PHOTO ALBUM ]

Will hopefully have more photos and video from Craig soon. Below is another photo album from Bobbi and a video Chuck's sister took...but kinda bad quality on his camera.



Photos that Bobbi (she's the prom queen on Holly's right) posted: Slide Show or Photo Album

Better Man Video: Anita on the Drums, Chuck (in tux and mullet wig) on vocals/lead guitar and I'm rockin' the silver hat and tux t-shirt on rhythm...

No comments:

Post a Comment