Friday, February 27, 2009

New Baby Pics!

It has been a while, but here some pics from a couple at home "photo shoots." The photo album [CLICK HERE] was taken our first week home back on the 5th. I wasn't too excited at how they turned out so I was going to redo them, but time slipped by and now the kids are bigger. This second album [CLICKITY-CLICK HERE] was taken earlier this week. It started with the kids in their RAIDER onesies, then turned into nakey baby pics.

Holly's parents have been here since last Saturday and it has been awesome having family here. There are more "normal" pics of the boys and family/friends in the regular photo album with the most recent starting at pic #153 [CLICK HERE]. Both of Holly's parents have been cooking and watching the boys for us and it has been such a great week. Holly and I even had a lunch date alone at a fancy Italian place. The Olive Garden. That was our "fancy" night out for like the first 4 years of our life together. Holly took home some Tiramisu, so she was happy. Mr.Greg drove back home today and got there safely. We miss you already Pops! Come back soon.

One other exciting thing happend this week...Jeremy and I took a trip. It was 3:30 in the AM and Holly had been up all night and woke me for some help. So I offered to take them downstairs so she can sleep uninterrupted. Holly went down with Jordan and I followed...laptop and tea in my left arm and Jeremy in my right arm (like a football). Took a few steps, lifted my left leg and then my right foot slipped off the step hit the next step and kept going. My back and tail bone crashed down on the stairs and when I hit, Jeremy rolled out of my arms. He was swaddled really tight and started sledding down the stairs...some how I just slammed the stairs and sat up right away and grabbed him. In that split second all the worst horrible thoughts ran through my mind and I was just sick. Holly came running back up terrified. I was holding Jeremy and knew everything was fine and then the pain settled in. After Holly panicked, Jeremy started crying...but I walked him down stairs and he went back to sleep. Worst part was just having to clean up the tea I spilled.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a "good trip". . . .
    And all ended well. :/

    The boys are really filling out the Raiders onesies I made! Good to see photos of them. :)

    ReplyDelete