Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Dedication Tomorrow!

Service starts tomorrow at 9AM. Everyone is invited to join us at the Austin Stone Community Church. Also, I reserved some tables at Golden Coral on Lamar just north of Rundberg if you want to join us for lunch afterward! Here is a map of the church:

View Larger Map

No need to give me a heads up about attending the service, I suggest arriving 20 minutes early. When you get there, let them know you are there for Frank and Holly and they might let you in early to get seats with us. If you can, let me know if you will be joining us for lunch so I can reserve some tables. Woohoo!

Oh, and don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. So how was the kids' dedication? Keep us outatowners up to date. Hope all went well and that dinner was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im slackin...will try and update by friday :)

    ReplyDelete