Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy My Day!

So weird calling my Dad to say Happy Father's Day and then have him say it to me. It was a trip. Sunday was cool...worked producer/switcher at the Austin Stone for the 9AM service then sat in the 11:15AM service with family. While holding Jordan in church, I got him to notice his feet for the first time and stayed hanging on to it.

After church we went to the Cheesecake Factory where we ate too much...Spinach/Cheese Dip to start, Double BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger (only ate the top half) and then the brownie sundae. Jeremy ate lunch holding his own bottle most of the time! How cool it will be when they can hold their own bottle to eat. Oh, at the end of this week we will be feeding them solids. The boys are also drinking water from sippy cups now. Too cool.

Yesterday Holly was holding Jordan and for the first time he reached out to me for me to hold him. Good stuff.

And "this is the first of many homemade cards!"

No comments:

Post a Comment