Monday, June 8, 2009

Where Does The Time Go!?

Wow...it's been a month since Mother's Day, but here are the pics. I know I posted a little on the photos, but here is how it all went down...

The boys and I got together and had a brainstorm session. After much drooling, tooting and a burping competition (I won), we decided that we'd get Momma some pictures for Mommy's Day. It was going to be a surprise. I say "was" because at the least second the kind lady at JC Penny's strongly advised I bring support to help with the young twins. So, literally about 20 minutes before walking out the door (we were going to sneak out whil mommy was sleeping) I woke Mommy up from her nap to ask her to get ready to go. Fast forward about 60 minutes and we are in the JC Penny's photo studio having a blast. Of course, Stone Cold (Jordan) has his patented mad-dog stare going most the time. He did crack a couple of times and gave us some grins. Jeremy was his usual happy self but often times couldn't quite figure out what was with the goofy girls trying to get his attention. He wasn't sure if he should be firghtened or not. The 2 girls that ran the show were great and did a nice job. Fast forward to now...I got a CD with the pictures and copyrights and here they are! TADA! Sorry, we sent all the ones out that we paid for...so if you didn't get one, our apologies. However, you can order some prints from Kodak Gallery if you'd like. I would be happy to place and order and send them to you myself as well. The Kodak Gallery photo album [CLICK-HERE] also has more photos to it than the photo album show here. Enjoy!



and coming up soon...pics from Alyssa's visit so far in Austin and recap on the boys 4 month checkup. Theys gettin' big!

No comments:

Post a Comment