Saturday, December 19, 2009

12

It's been 12 years since I trapped my wife in marriage and locked her in with her "I do." No take backs!

Time to get started on lucky 13 with our two JAGerrific boys. I'm living walking proof of how awesome God is...that He can love and forgive me and bless me with such an amazing woman who would help bring me home to Him. A woman who loves God, has brains, beauty, amazing mother, she is hilarious, she also laughs at all my jokes - which is key, she is probably now a bigger die hard Raider fan than I am...I win! I still remember watching a Raider game many many moons ago and she yells out, correctly mind you, "That's HOLDING!!" If there was every any doubt, which there wasn't, it was all laid to rest then.

Happy 12th Beautiful! I lub you!





1 comment:

  1. Happy 12th anniversary guys! You look almost exactly the same as you did 12 years ago. It was fun hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete