Saturday, August 18, 2007

On the Run...

(Click newspaper to enlarge)

Old headline...but I think I've seen this guy in Austin. We were in El Paso last Christmas. We were on our way to my aunt's house for Christmas and stopped at Circle K for some lotto tickets to hand out as gifts to the family. We were going to buy Wii's for everyone, but they were so hard to find...so we just got them $1 scratch-off tickets. It could be like giving them 100 Wii's!!

So we are at the Circle K gassing up and buying tickets. Holly managed to snap a few pics of the culprit making his getaway. Very striking fellow if I do say so myself.

(tried to make a casual getaway, but the jig was up)

(look at the guy at the door, he could have stopped the criminal, but he punked out)

If you know the whereabouts of this hunk, a hunk of burning love...feel free to challenge him to some StarCraft, Madden, Guitar Hero, Mario Kart, Mario Strikers Charged or Wii Tennis. Yeah boi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment