Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Psycho Pregnant Dreams (PPD)

I've always had Stephen King like dreams but now they're worse. The night before my first sonogram we had a little scare so I was nervous. I dreamed that I went to the doctor and she told me to get on the table and "lay on the cadaver". I was a little shocked and grossed out. I asked if I could just lay beside the cadaver. She said no I had to be on it. So...I did it. I got lined up on this creepy cadaver (anything for a baby) and laid back when it started to move. I didn't want to hurt the babies so instead of jumping off right away, I just rolled off to the side. Then it sat up and I bolted. I was sitting on the floor and it started to come after me. I reached out and grabbed it by the neck and yelled for help. Of course no one would help. I asked if I were to stun it if they would then tie it up. Finally someone agreed. I smashed its head into the floor 3 times to stun it. They then tied it up and I muzzled it and they carried it out of the room. My doctor stared at me and finally said, "what are you waiting for? Get on the table." She didn't seem shocked at all by the fact that I was just attacked by a zombie.

The real sonogram went much better. I have a book that wants me to document my dreams but I think I will leave this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment