Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Father's Day Photo Shoot

Well, I didn't post pics of Holly's Mother's Day gift (studio photos) until June. So posting Father's Day gifts (more photos) in July is par for the course. Last month I posted pics of Holly's gift, pics of me and the boys. For Father's Day Holly got me the same gift. I wanted pics of just her and the boys, but she insisted on family pics while the boys are still "young." So here they are. Oh yeah, Miranda has been here all summer and she even got in on the action! We spent way too much money the first time, so don't expect to get pics in the mail this time...except for parents/grandparents. If there is a shot you know you want, let us know and we can either get for you or tell you how to order :)

Here are the pics we got...we didn't get a CD with the order this time (again, expensive), so these are scanned in photos. Don't recommend using this for prints.

3 comments:

  1. The photos came out great!! You all make a cute family : ) And I love Jeremy and Jordan's little chunky hands in the pic that says LOVE : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I love the banner of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! What a beautiful family! They even got Jordan to smile in a lot of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete