Monday, July 23, 2007

Over-Indulgence

My next post was going to be about our weekend in Oklahoma....but...

Okay, so its a hot sunny day and I rode my '86 Honda Rebel in to work today. I guess it was around 4pm, the rain started coming down. And coming down. And coming down. Holly ditched her bible study group to come get me and give me a ride home. On the way we stopped by Panda Express. I had a taste of the Thai Cashew Chicken and decided to go with that. It was good...especially when you get some cashew in a bite. On the way out we grabbed a handful of fortune cookies and threw them into the bag. After devouring our deliciously yummy Chinese cuisine, we got started on the fortune cookies. I ate my two cookies...Holly had her two. We started to clean up when, lo and behold, a fifth cookie!! I brake it in half and leave it hanging together by the fortune inside. Holly grabs one half of the cookie and I the other. We separate and she wins the fortune. After a big dinner and getting started on the fifth cookie of the night, Holly read the fortune:

No comments:

Post a Comment