Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Woggles

I am a nanny, and Sydney, one of the 4-year-old twins I watch, was having a rough day today. Her mouth was getting her into trouble, which happens a lot. After lunch she wanted to hear Swichfoot's Oh! Gravity CD, and she told Frank to "Start it up! ". There was no, "can I hear Oh! Gravity please?", so she didn't get to hear the song. Then she was cleaning up some blocks, got halfway done and ordered me to get the rest. Poor baby, she had to clean up the whole living room after that. Later we were getting ready to go swimming, but I couldn't find her goggles. I asked her if she knew where they were, and she said "No. You find the woggles". She was sent to her room to think about what she had just said.......I went in a few minutes later to asked her if she understood why she had to have a time-out........and she said " Yes, because I said woggles." After I stopped laughing we had a talk and then went out to swim for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment