Friday, December 12, 2008

Jumping Jacks

We had a wonderful sonogram last week and as you know the boys are both 4 lbs each. Which means they are over 70th percentile. That was great news until they informed me that NOW the boys are going to start growing. What!! Start growing. What have they been doing? I'm huge already. Its hard to walk, get up , breath, and impossible to roll over. Well they let me know that the boys are very content in me (which I assume means they are not coming out any time soon) and will now start to grow between .25 and .5 lbs a week. Well, I came home and with that knowledge figured out if they go full-term, and keep growing like they have been, they will both be 9 lbs when they are born. My body and I are a bit freaked out. Once the boys hit 6 lbs I'm going to start jumping jacks. That will be fun to watch, not sure if I can even get off the ground at this point.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Man, I feel for you. You're my new hero, I don't think I would be able to hang...I couldn't even hang with Rissa the last couple of months!! Kudos to you mommy : )

    ReplyDelete