Monday, January 26, 2009

2-3cm

Holly hasn't dilated much yet. She has pre-eclampsia so they are keeping a close watch on that. It caused her blood pressure to rise some and they are running blood tests about every hour or so to make sure it doesn't get worse. If it does, they won't be able to wait for her to dilate. For now everything is looking okay. Shhh...she is actually sleeping now!

Doc said he'd come check in again in about 4-6 hours. Unless of course her blood pressure starts to rise again. She is just resting now until the RN comes back in about an hour to monitor her again.

Gonna get some guilt-free sleep too...

2 comments:

  1. Randy's is really worried about you guys.(thats not to say that we're not!) She wants me to send her moment to moment updates! (Hope she doesn't get caught with her cell at school). We're all praying for you! Hope your next blog will Birthday News!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet the babies and see you guys, let me know when I can come by! =) My flight doesn't leave until tomorrow late afternoon so if you wont let me see Holly today you better let me in the morning! Love you guys, my prayers are with all 4 of you.

    This is soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete