Monday, January 26, 2009

3cm

Holly is still at 3cm, but she is 100% effaced which is good...otherwise doc might already be doing a C-section. Doc doesn't want Holly and the boys' health to get too stressed. If she hasn't progressed more than 3cm in 2-3 hours, then he would like to get the boys out now. On her next evaluation, if they see progress then we will continue to allow for the boys to come out on their.

They just did a sonogram and at first freaked a little because they thought one of the boys had turned. Body parts were just mixed up and overlapping and it turns out the boys are still good. Jordan is a little sideways, but still head down.

Can't believe its been over 12 hours already. 7am-12pm just flew by. Holly can't have anything to eat, she just keeps sipping on water and eating ice chips. I got a chance to sneak away the last hour and grab a quick bite from the cafeteria. Nothing to brag about there.

Back to the waiting game...

4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome! Its like we are there but not !!! Go Holly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the updates. Wish we could be there. This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet......almost a full band!
    Rock on Frank and Holly!
    Prayers for a safe delivery.........then it's all over.... sleeping through the nite!! Frank, catch another nap quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited I'm literally in tears right now! I can't wait to see their little faces : ) Thanks for the updates, and FYI, I lost my phone in case you tried calling, Mom said she didn't hear her phone ring when you called. Tell Holly hi for me and you all are my thoughts right now. Give Jeremy and Jordon a big hug and kiss for me when they get here!

    ReplyDelete