Friday, January 2, 2009

Betting on the babies

We are placing bets on when we think the boys will come. We have some already, but you can send in yours if you want.
Here are the facts to help you decide. As of Tuesday we were 34 weeks. Most twins are born between 36-38 weeks. We will induce at 38 weeks if they don't come before. And as of Tuesday I am 1 cm dilated which means they could come now or in 4 weeks.

So far the bets are:
Frank- January 7
Mari- January 9
Cindy- January 10
Holly- January 12
Poppie- January 13
Emilie- January 15
Grandpa Andy- January 15
Jessi- January 17
Emilia - January 18
Mom (Nena)- January 29


(if I got any of these wrong let me know)

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the 9th of January : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd says the boys will come Jan 11, I say Jan 12th

    ReplyDelete