Monday, January 26, 2009

4cm

Gosh it is really slow going. Jeremy's head is super low and hopefully should keep things progressing. I don't know how long its been since the last exam...maybe an hour or less? Seems like forever since I last posted, but it hasn't really been too long.

Still progressing, but not much to report. Holly got some extra pain meds and she is busy crunching away on her ice chips. She didn't seem so great early, but after that last dose of pain killers she's doing a lot better.

Oh, if you are trying to call...call Holly's cell. Mine just went dead, but Vick is bringing my charger over after work. He is also letting the dogs out for us. Thanks dude! I should have my phone back on later this evening. For now, Holly's number is the same as mine...just add 1 to the last number.

4 comments:

  1. Go, Holly, go! Anxiously checking the blog today at work and then coming to check on you at the hospital!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky Jessi, at least she can go to the hospital and see you guys. This is really getting exciting! Isaiah already called to check on you. Randy's still waiting for the official word that the boys are here! And Me and Andy are still praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so enjoying the updates. I am sharing them with Ray as I get them. We are praying for all of you guys!! Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you guys!! We've have been checking the blog all day for updates... We'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete